Taking the leap to begin a small business can be both scary and risky. I know because I’ve been there. You have a great idea. You have a great business plan. And you have the experience to carry it through. But you need to get out there. Your business needs to surface a brand.
Maybe you need some help. Visual communication screams from every direction. Promoting products, services, and information. How do YOU stand out from the rest?
You’ve come to the right place. Hi, I’m Miranda, and I’d love to help you surface your brand. My passion has helped me grow into the highly regarded graphic designer I am today. Here is a bit about me:
- I obtained an Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design at Fanshawe College, London, Ontario.
- Upon graduation, I gained solid experience working within the print industry as a full-time graphic designer for a local print company here in Thunder Bay.
- I’ve acquired vocational training in:
- Creative concept
- Graphic illustration
- Page layout
- Print-ready file preparation
- Project presentation
- Technical file knowledge
- In 2012, I pursued my dream and undertook the responsibilities of becoming an entrepreneur.
And so began Deep Creative, specializing in helping small businesses reach their branding and advertising goals. I listen, understand and establish business branding that resonates with specific target audiences.
But this isn’t all about me, it’s about you. How I can help you surface yourself. Your brand. Your business. Your event. Your hobby. Your idea. Your values. Whatever it may be, I can help you create effective visual presence.