It’s Local Food Week, June 1-7, 2015!
Specializing in advertising local businesses, I am proud to spread the word in helping businesses associated with the local food movement, advertise their specialties and services!
Some of the great local food businesses I’ve assisted with advertising in the past year(s):
– Thunder Oak Cheese Farm – Locally-made gouda cheese
– Wilde Meadows – Locally raised goat meat
– The Squash Queen – Locally grown vegetables / plants
– My-Pride Farm – Locally raised veal
– Crazy Good Spices – Handmade spice varieties
– Holland Bakery – Fresh baked bread and goodies
– Kamriver Farm – Local dairy farm
– Woodstar Farm – Local dairy farm
– Kamview Farm – Local dairy farm
Please support local businesses in the local food movement! 🙂